Obtaining fair and just compensation for injuries you have sustained is your primary concern, and it’s ours, too. Using our experience and extensive resources on your behalf, we focus on achieving the highest possible monetary recovery for you.
We understand the full impact catastrophic injuries have on the lives of our clients. Our legal team has helped victims and their families dealing with:
- traumatic brain injuries
- spinal cord injuries (paraplegia/quadriplegia)
- closed-head injuries
- burns and disfigurement
We will evaluate losses and prove damages – medical, financial, vocational, and quality of life — and develop a strong claim for present and future costs. Often, our reputation precedes us, so insurance companies are willing to negotiate reasonable settlement terms rather than go to trial.
The most tragic result of a fire is the death or injury of loved one. A less-serious fire can still destroy things you hold dear and can’t replace — family photos, a beloved pet, furniture handed down through the family. The trauma is worse if you find that the fire was caused by a landlord’s negligence or a defective product.
Destructive and sometimes lethal apartment and house fires can be caused by:
- defective space heaters
- faulty electrical cords
- worn or incorrectly-installed electrical wiring or gas lines
- malfunctioning appliance, such as an iron or toaster oven
- flammable furniture, bedding or clothing
- failure to install or maintain smoke detectors, alarms and sprinklers
- failure to provide appropriate warnings and instructions
- failure to comply with federal, state or local safety codes
If you have had a fire, it’s important to preserve crucial evidence at the scene. Our team can dispatch assistance immediately and, with your approval, begin to take action regarding your possible case.
Defective Products and Machinery
$500 billion annually — that’s how much the injuries, deaths and property damage caused by defective and recalled products cost this country. The manufacturers of defective products can be held liable for design and manufacturing defects and inadequate safety devices that cause injury or even death. Call us if you believe you have a case against a manufacturer or seller of a dangerous product.
A serious injury not only causes physical harm, but can also drain your bank account. Recovery from personal injury generates shockingly high financial burdens for:
- medical treatment
- physical rehabilitation
- lost income
- damage to your car or other property
- inability to perform activities of normal daily living, temporarily or permanently
- significant pain and suffering, which may be ongoing
The law permits you to seek recovery after an accident to "make you whole again" — to be compensated in a manner that places you back in the position you were before the accident. Depending on your case, you may seek monetary compensation for:
- loss of income while injured
- loss of future earnings capacity due to permanent injury
- cost of medical expenses, current and future
- property damage
- pain and suffering
- mental anguish/emotional distress
- loss of consortium (loss of love or companionship due to the injury)
- lost opportunity
At HMG, we have been helping victims of personal injury since 1986. Call our experienced team at 800-334-3298 for a free initial consultation.