REQUEST A free consultation TODAY
For a free, no-obligation with an experienced attorney at Hilliard Munoz Gonzales L.L.P. regarding your case, please fill out this form.
We are here to help
All fields are requiredCONTACT US TODAY X
LAWYERS FOR BURN INJURIES
HMG’s team of tough, tenacious attorneys has years of experience litigating burn injury and wrongful death cases. Serious burns can generate huge hospital bills and leave the victim with lifelong health consequences. Our job is to ensure that those who caused the injuries are held responsible.
OILFIELD EXPLOSIONS AND FIRES
The oilfield is a dangerous place. As plays accelerate in West Texas, South Texas and other states, the accident rate increases. If you or a loved one was injured as a result of an oilfield explosion, fire, blowout or toxic fumes, our experienced attorneys are here to help you. We know the industry and will aggressively pursue your compensation for:
- medical expenses
- rehabilitation costs
- lost wages
- pain and suffering
- disability and disfigurement
The most tragic result of a fire is the death or injury of loved one. A less-serious fire can still destroy things you hold dear and can’t replace. The trauma is worse if you find that the fire was caused by a landlord’s negligence or a defective product.
Destructive and sometimes lethal apartment and house fires can be caused by:
- defective space heaters and electrical cords
- worn or incorrectly-installed electrical wiring or gas lines
- malfunctioning appliance, such as an iron or toaster oven
- flammable furniture, bedding or clothing
- landlord’s failure to install/maintain smoke detectors, alarms and sprinklers
- manufacturer’s failure to provide appropriate warnings and instructions
- property owner’s failure to comply with federal, state or local safety codes
If you have had a fire, it’s important to preserve crucial evidence at the scene. Our team can dispatch assistance immediately and, with your approval, begin to take action regarding your possible case.
Please call for a free initial consultation. If we take your case, we will work on a Contingent Fee basis, which means you don’t pay us unless we win.