REQUEST A free consultation TODAY
For a free, no-obligation with an experienced attorney at Hilliard Munoz Gonzales L.L.P. regarding your case, please fill out this form.
We are here to help
All fields are requiredCONTACT US TODAY X
LAWYERS FOR ATV/OHV AND GOLF CART ACCIDENTS
Off-highway vehicles (OHVs), like ATVs, ROVs and UTVs are a lot of fun. A golf cart is a convenient way to get around. But our personal injury lawyers have handled many cases that show how dangerous these small vehicles can be. Defective design, insufficient safety features and faulty manufacturing can cause devastating, and sometimes lethal, accidents.
CHILDREN ARE ESPECIALLY VULNERABLE
Although it’s legal in most states for minors to drive an ATV or golf cart on private property, most do not have the experience, judgment or muscle coordination to operate these machines safely. And sadly, when accidents occur, children’s small size makes them more vulnerable to life-threatening injury.
An adult or child involved in a golf cart or OHV accident can sustain catastrophic injuries:
- spinal cord injury, resulting in paralysis, paraplegia, quadriplegia
- traumatic brain injury, which may require lifelong medical and psychological care
- broken bones, leading to amputation or permanent mobility problems
- even death, sometimes after months in the hospital
THOSE RESPONSIBLE SHOULD PAY
OHV and golf cart manufacturers must be held accountable for defective design, insufficient safety features and faulty manufacturing that causes devastating accidents. Our experienced legal team is prepared to go to court to ensure that the responsible parties provide fair compensation for:
- medical expenses, current and future
- long-term care costs
- rehabilitation and physical therapy
- loss of income while injured
- loss of future earnings due to permanent injury
- pain and suffering
- mental anguish/emotional distress
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
If a loved one was injured or killed in an OHV or golf cart accident, contact us. If you or someone you know sustained serious injuries while operating or riding in one of these dangerous vehicles, let us know. Your initial consultation is free. If we take your case, we will work on a Contingent Fee basis, which means you don’t pay us unless we win.